All members of staff
The aim of this training is to improve Customer Service and all areas of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). To enable participants to be professional and service minded, always putting the customer first and making them feel special and highly valued! From body language, greetings, proactively going the extra mile, this module will look holistically at CRM and Customer Service.
Participants will look at ways of measuring CRM personally, departmentally and embedding it as Company Culture. This will allow all members of staff and management to assess strengths and weaknesses and how to be inspirational, professional and consistent in their relationship and service to the customer.
- Identify the critical aspects of sustaining and developing stellar CRM
- Displaying active listening and communication skills
- Establishing a positive relationship and rapport with the customer
- Explore methods and tools for measuring service delivery
- Developing a range of appropriate service standards
- Practice problem solving and creative thinking techniques using real examples
- Overcoming objections
- Dealing with demanding and difficult personalities
- Resolving conflict and dealing with stress
- Determine mutually satisfying goals between organisation and customers
- A vision of your organisation’s CRM
- Service, Products, Attitude and Mentality
- How are we doing? Measuring performance to standards
- Tools to use and why
- Handling conflict-conflict resolution and assertiveness
- Questionnaire: Our personal style
- Handling Objections dealing with service breakdown
Good CRM helps you grow your business: customers stay with you longer; customer churn rates reduce; referrals to new customers increase from increasing numbers of satisfied customers; demand reduces on fire-fighting.
All training is customised to the local market with an awareness of cultural sensitivity and expectations. We use highly qualified trainers who have an extensive track-record and experience locally and internationally.
The above is just a draft of how British Communications has conducted this training for other companies. We realise each company/organisation has its own unique areas of focus and we are happy to modify the above so that it is tailor-made to your specific training needs and outcomes.