Any member of staff who needs to present internally within the company or on behalf of the company to an external audience.
Business professionals of all levels are expected to speak in public to key audiences both internally and externally. Whether you are seeking to inform, persuade or win new business, mastering the art of effective presentations takes practice, keen observational skills and excellent voice and body control.
This intensive course offers delegates a proactive training with plenty of ‘hands-on’ practice. The training concentrates on the core elements of presentations focusing on preparation, practice and performance. Video recording equipment may be used and every delegate will leave the programme with a record of progress for further reference. Delegates should come to the workshop with an outline of a presentation to work on.
- Establish credibility and make first impressions count
- Successfully plan prepare and structure your presentation
- Effective use of language through enunciation style and vocabulary
- Grabbing participant’s attention and explaining objectives
- Defining the points of the presentation
- Points in logical sequence
- Use of Visual aids
- Summarise the presentation clearly and concisely
- Making main points and sub-points stand out
- Strong conclusion
- Tie in the conclusion to the introduction
- Writing effective speech and presentation outlines
- Practising presentation-use of notes
- Keeping your audience attention
- To give overall view of methods and procedures used when planning preparing and giving a presentation
- Preparation and Planning
- The importance of Body Language
- PowerPoint Presentations and techniques
- Overcoming nerves and anxiety
- Feedback and Evaluation
- Practice your performance in your mind
- Maintain interest and keep your audience ‘hooked’
To create a dynamic and high impact presentation that will ensure when you have finished your audience takes with
them the key points you want remembered and acted upon. This training will enable delegates to confidently structure a professional presentation with fluency and skill.
All training is customised to the local market with an awareness of cultural sensitivity and expectations. We use highly qualified trainers who have an extensive track-record and experience locally and internationally.
The above is just a draft of how British Communications has conducted this training for other companies. We realise each company/organisation has its own unique areas of focus and we are happy to modify the above so that it is tailor-made to your specific training needs and outcomes.