All members of staff
British Communications Time Management training is designed to transform participants’ approach to time management by providing them practical strategies, techniques and tools to control, plan and prioritise their time by reviewing how it impacts on themselves and others.
Training teaches best practice Time Management skills into each participant’s working habits including how to plan, prioritise and delegate time effectively, cope and manage everyday stress and set SMART and achievable goals and objectives.
This is a high-energy, proactive training program which will engage participants through use of realistic role-plays and provide a blend of practical exercises, case studies, self-assessment questionnaires and group discussions. It also presents material in an engaging, creative, informative and ‘user friendly’ style to ensure sustained learning by means of the following objectives:
- Explore why time management issues arise
- Improve delegates ability to plan and prioritise their own work
- Setting SMART goals for peak performance
- Minimise wasted time and distractions in the workplace
- Explore self-motivation as a time management tool
- Provide practical tools on how to say ‘no’ to some ‘now’ requests
- Costs of poor time management
- Time stealers and constraints
- Personal planning tools
- Handling interruptions
- Continuous personal and professional development and learning skills
- Getting the best from meetings
- Desk management
- Delegation – giving and receiving
- Planning projects
- Developing a Time Log
- Understanding and coping with stress
- Action planning
Post training reports and an (optional) post-training follow-up at approximately 90 days after training assesses the success of the first training phase and identifies any current gaps that need to be addressed and improved.
This post-training follow-up will also provide valuable information on how well individuals have embraced training skills and to what extent they are practising and demonstrating these in their own job roles.
All training is customised to the local market with an awareness of cultural sensitivity and expectations. We use highly qualified trainers who have an extensive track-record and experience locally and internationally.
The above is just a draft of how British Communications has conducted this training for other companies. We realise each company/organisation has its own unique areas of focus and we are happy to modify the above so that it is tailor-made to your specific training needs and outcomes.