Managers and in-company trainers
This tailor made training will enable participants to deliver training which is credible, realistic and effective. Containing all the key elements of a trainer’s role and a range of tools and techniques, it will provide the practical skills and knowledge to plan, design and deliver successful and creative training to large or small groups.
To maximise a trainer’s knowledge, approach and performance allowing them to understand behavioural styles of those they train and embed realistic, credible training that is implemented, remembered and retained.
- Understand individual learning styles
- Identify the skills and qualities of an effective trainer
- Describe how and why people learn
- Set realistic ‘aims’ and ‘objectives’ when planning training
- Plan, design and deliver a training session using key learning objectives
- Use constructive feedback to action plan the transfer of skills and knowledge acquired into the workplace
- Effectively use learning tools, templates and PowerPoint slides
- How to motivate and engage learners
- Preparing SMART training plans
- Effective use of the GROW model
- Structuring your training
- Developing communication and active listening skills
- Setting realistic objectives and outcomes
- Understanding trainee behavioral styles – Group dynamics
- Identifying your training style
- Developing rapport
- Feedback and questioning techniques
- Emotional learning
- Meeting needs and expectations
- Building confidence. Motivating others
- When to be assertive
- Dealing with difficult situations and people
- Working the room
- Using training aids-templates-questionnaires-training models
- Evaluating and assessing training sessions
- Feedback, evaluation and action planning
This is a completely proactive training where participants will learn from role plays, interactive media, group work, activity scenarios and by ultimately conducting their own training session.
All activities are linked to achievable key objectives which reinforce knowledge and skills to enable your trainers to transfer the practical application of training and learning into real life situations into your business environment.
These creative and well-structured activities, PowerPoint presentation slides, session plans plus additional resources build into a complete course to give you a professional and interactive training event.
All training is customised to the local market with an awareness of cultural sensitivity and expectations. We use highly qualified trainers who have an extensive track-record and experience locally and internationally.
The above is just a draft of how British Communications has conducted this training for other companies. We realise each company/organisation has its own unique areas of focus and we are happy to modify the above so that it is tailor-made to your specific training needs and outcomes.